Our mission is to provide and develop quality affordable housing opportunities for individuals and families while promoting self-sufficiency and neighborhood revitalization.
We Believe in
- Housing as a basic right and a foundation for success in life.
- Supporting the preservation and expansion of existing affordable housing stock in local communities
- Increasing linkages across systems that promote the best uses of affordable housing and ensure stability for tenants in existing units
- Stimulating landlord interest in making private market units available to those individuals and families with the most critical housing needs
- Funding and participating in advocacy efforts to shift will and public sector funding priorities to affordable housing development
- Collaboration to create and maintain sustainable communities.
- Green building and sustainable economic growth.
- RESPECT. Our work culture responds to the individual’s needs and the benefit of the whole. We are fair. We listen to all stakeholders involved in the process.